Wednesday, August 31, 2022

Middle .....of the Week.


 Ruby Begonia this is not. It is a nice pink and seems to keep blooming year after year. I think I should change its soil but it isn't on my priority list. 



I grow these because they are so colorful.  I like to photograph them and share all that excitement.  They were slow to bloom but they have proven to be winners. I still have not marked the special flowers that I want to harvest for next years planting.  When the flowers die you can't really identify the colors as well.



I have quit working on this extension of my patio.  I am happy with it and will just leave it alone for the rest of this summer.  


This little guy got moved to a new location.  You can see the last rain water had washed the much away from the area.  He is working. 



Inside my angel fish are growing larger.  I have to transform it into black and white as the camera picked them up as yellow and black. I guess I need to shut off the aquarium light when I am taking their pictures. 



I need to dead head my roses.  I can't remember if there is enough time for them to rebud one more time.  I guess dead heading helps to clean them up anyway for the winter.  I didn't say the "S" word. 

I am moving slow today and have no real goals for the day.  I usually find something to get done.  Thanks for stopping by today.

1 comment:

Far Side of Fifty said...

Pretty roses! Yes they may bloom one more time for you as you live in a warmer area!! :)