Saturday, August 13, 2022

Stuff on Sat......


 The dish establishes my location as I look out over my deck.  It reminds me of the dishes that are direct to the sky solely to listen for alien sounds.  I don't know where that is but it is being done.  We did not get any rain from any of these formations even though they predicted something.  The prediction was a waste of time as we got nothing. 


I shot this at the very same time and the sun is behind all the clouds.  It now is clear and sunny and in the 80s degrees.  



This has waned about two percent from the night before.  My sky was clear last night and I was able to get a good shot.


Thursday night when there was a full moon things looked like this. I went back fifteen minutes later and got an almost clear full moon.



I got tired of waiting for the clouds to clear so this full moon shot includes a shadow of clouds at the bottom right. It is a full round moon.



This morning glory is growing in a chive plant.  It does not survive the heat and by noon the heat has shriveled them.  

Went to the pancake place for breakfast and ran a few errands afterwards.  The call to pick up meds was fake and I already had picked it up the day before.  I used the stopping for meds as an opportunity to pick up a pizza for supper and some ketchup.  I also picked up some sugar free candy and hamburger buns.  I am describing such an exciting life, I know.  Anyway, I did work out in the yard some this morning and have solved my design for my new concrete patio pavers.  I need to buy six more and I can start extending my patio area.  That will be a couple of days away for sure.  Lots of heavy work is in my future.

Thanks for stopping by this day.

2 comments:

Val Ewing said...

Awww maybe you don't think it is exciting, but you are always busy and doing interesting things with your wood work or with your yard.

I love morning glories. I may add them next year to a wagon wheel I'll set in the one part of the yard.

Boring here. I wish I could have sent you our rain from today. Rain, humid, and now foggy and cool.

What odd weather for August.

Far Side of Fifty said...

Beautiful Morning Glories! It is okay Larry you can blog about everyday life...I sure do:)