Monday, February 1, 2021

Mentions on Monday....


 


My brother in California sent me a photo of this wooden piece. It didn't look familiar but I had gifted it to him back in the 1980's. I could do it better now as I really sort of slopped it together.  I really was surprised that he had it as it had to have survived two divorces but he hung on to it. I shared photos with my brother of the barns that I have painted in the past ten years.  I really had not painted as an artist back then but just a crafts person.


The barn is from the same era as when I cut some of these out of better wood.  It is Monday and we are having an even temperature day with 30 degrees being the high and the low.  Thanks for stopping by today.

3 comments:

Rose said...

I really like that barn...

Rose said...

I like the doves, too...

Far Side of Fifty said...

Hi Larry! Hope you are having a great day!