Wednesday, February 10, 2021

Wednesday.....


 


 


 


 I have been prescribed two new meds, one each from two different doctors.I had to go to the hospital/clinic this morning to have my blood drawn.  It was too cold but it was what I had to do.  When I arrived the place was full of old people getting their covid shots. I did my blood draw and asked questions from the head table afterwards. Those there today were called by the hospital to have them come in for shots. I told the woman that I was a patient at this same place and I didn't get a call. She asked me to give my name and she would put me and my wife on the list.  Getting on the list is almost impossible to get done in our state but I did it today. It may not happen until next week but I am so happy to get on the list. 

The cold is bad and we have to get out in it again tomorrow for a doctors appointment. I do wish it would warm up a bit.  Thanks for stopping by today.

4 comments:

Rose said...

We get our shots March 11...hoping by the the nasty weather is mostly done for.

Far Side of Fifty said...

So glad you are on the list! :)

Coloring Outside the Lines said...

I'm glad that you and your wife got on the list. I'm still trying to find out when I am allowed to get one. Have a good day- stay warm!

The Great Ethan Allen said...

They have set up a "pop up clinic" here in the Rec Center in Wellman. You would think we are too small to be noticed by the CDC. But we do have a Retirement community here and perhaps that is one of the reasons for the priority. ( We... did not get any invitation, so this is speculation on my part.) Seems The Nursing home has been on lock down for over a year! Hope those who want the vaccine are able to get it in a timely manner so we can remove these awful masks and get back to treating people like human beings again.