Wednesday, February 17, 2021

Wednesdays a Go....


 The new tray feeder is being appreciated by the junco. It is snowing and the bird seems to be enjoying his experience. 


I don't think the snow was predicted but there it is.  I just mailed off a big check to my snow removal company for the clearing of my place four times in the past few weeks.

 

The birds are busy at the feeders filling up on all the seeds. The house finch is perched in such a way that he can finish his seed and take off through the air. 

The house finches like to eat together with their own kind.  I notice that junco birds are larger in size and the house finch does yield to it. 


We were successful today of receiving our covid shots today.  It went quickly and we were sent in as soon as we had our paperwork done. The people are asked to sit for 15 minutes afterward to be sure there was not aftereffects. The one person working there said they had 176 shots given already and that the total shots for the day was 350 doses.  As fast as things went they should get those done easily. 

Thanks for stopping in today.

2 comments:

Rose said...

Those first two photos are superb! I so love them.

Far Side of Fifty said...

Yeah for shots! So glad you got yours! I am scheduled back March 16 for my last one. Just a sore arm and tired feeling here:)