Tuesday, February 9, 2021

Tuesday's Things......


 

It is wonderful to see the sun even if it is a very cold day. Minus 6 F.  is could enough for us even though the next state up is colder. Ir won't melt snow off the sidewalks today but it will look warmer anyway.


I get great lighting ob my sparrow this morning. They are cold and very hungry today. They fill up the tray area of my tray feeder to eat. 


The female downy showed up this morning pecking away at the seed in the suet. The downy seems to fly in quietly and climbs up and down the grid to find what they want to eat. The male downy comes more frequently than the female. She may be there just as many times and I just don't see her.


There are different variety of sparrows and this one is certainly different than the other bird that I shared.  Sometime when I see this face I think it could be a chickadee but it really is quite different. 

I am awaiting my call from my doctor this morning as we talk via the net. One has to wait for the call via text and it is just like being in the doctor's office as one can't count on the tire to be that specific.  I am doing better health wise but I still have a long ways to go to being back to strong with stamina. I have lots of questions written down today to see what she has to say to me. Endocrinologist is her official title and I can spell it. 

Thanks for checking in today.

1 comment:

Far Side of Fifty said...

Your last bird looks like a House Sparrow. Stay warm! Hope you get all your questions answered by your doc:)