Tuesday, April 27, 2021

Tuesday's Things.....


 My neighbor's tree are so appreciated by me. I am glad that some of them have planted them. We we look the other way they don't have many trees. 


I really can't identify flowering trees but I can appreciate them. It really has a lot of clusters of flowers on some of the branches. 


While boxing up the presents for our granddaughter I inserted som of the old books from the basement. We have to mail out our presents today in order to get them there on time.  Ella turns two years old already. 


I made a trip to Ace today and have things to transport down the hill. I had a young women load it for me and now I will do a few things at a time moving them down the hill to the backyard.  The gravity on the hill takes the wheel barrow down and all I have to do is keep it balanced as it rolls down the hill. I then coasted it over to the location and tipped the barrow sideways. Gravity also took them out.  I will return tomorrow and spread so dirt.

We are going to be 82 degrees F. today. Cooler than yesterday.  We were actually hotter than my brothers in Arizona and California yesterday. My internet tells me to not plant tomatoes until after May 10. I was disappointed to read that. I was going to plant them today.  I will try to wait a few more days and then plant them anyway earlier than recommended. 

I thank you for stopping by today.

4 comments:

The Furry Gnome said...

Gravity is so handy!

Far Side of Fifty said...

Those are some pretty trees from a distance they look like flowering crabapple trees:) Happy Birthday to your Ella...hard to believe she is two already:)

Laurel Wood said...

The trees provide a lot of private and homes for the birds. Happy second birthday to Ella!!!
Best wishes with getting the tomatoes planted.

A Brit in Tennessee said...

Yes, as we age, we have to get creative :)