Thursday, June 10, 2021

Thursday Things.....


 William Baffin rose looked good a few days ago. Unfortunately the heat is taking the blooms out as they are fading. I will have to trim them back and maybe they will give me new blooms again. 


Asiatic lily season is coming soon. This one is a  great red flower and should be showing in the coming days.


The hostas are now forming blooms The pop up over night and now have great blooms. The leaves on this on makes it my favorite. 


I watered plants in the front yard this morning.  I am trying to keep the hardy geraniums blooming. The ground is so dry.  We are six inches behind in rain and the forecast says we might get one tenth of an inch on Friday.  My person who mows my yard is not coming this week as the grass stopped growing. 


Thanks for checking in today. Our clouds today look just like yesterday's clouds It was 80 degrees F. by nine o'clock and right now we are at 90 degrees at noon.  I talked to my neighbor guy outside for a while this morning and we cooked our brains doing so.  Stay cool.

2 comments:

Laurel Wood said...

I hope your roses will fill with bright, new blooms. I do love the hosta and blooms. The library here has nice hosta in their garden, hope your geraniums will make it. That is a huge deficit.

The Furry Gnome said...

Your flowers are beautiful!