Monday, November 8, 2021

Fall Weather......


 The silver maple way down the street has dropped most of its leaves. The dead branch that hung in the top for two years is now gone.



Down the street the are some maples with great colored leaves.  My Iphone calls this area the coves.  It is only the phone that identifies this location but it makes sense with all the area being twisted off center to the true directions.  We also have lots of turnabouts , culdersacs that spot the area. 



The locust tree in the foreground has wonderful foliage. It drops bunches of leaves when it sheds its leaves.  I like the one level cloud formation in the sky. 


The neighbors across the street have a wonderful clump birch. The leaves on that are dropping from the top down.  

I mulched some leaves today and then picked them up with the grass catcher.  I also chopped up all the zinnia stems and leaves.  That made it easier than to stuff them into a bag.  I ended up with only one bag of grass and chopped leaves and zinnias.  It won't be the last time that I will do that but I did get some practice in so I can do it for a couple of more times.  Leaves are dropping late this year because we got some much needed rain.  

It is Monday and I thank you for stopping by today. 



1 comment:

Far Side of Fifty said...

Take it easy and rest often doing yard work! :)