Sunday, November 21, 2021

Sunny Sunday....


 Fall causes mum fading and it will eventually be turning brown. Eventually the snow on top of them will cover the color. 



The adding of seed to the feeder makes the birds happy.  I don't see cardinals or blue jays. I guess the browns are acceptable rather than having no birds at all.



The yellow rose is looking pretty sad. My white rails look so great during this time of the year. 



I have all the  boxes filled with non important stuff.  Well the stuff is things that would end up at the bottom of a toy box or the back of a junk drawer. I am sorry it is blurry. 

The plastic cow is one that belonged to me for 60 or more years. Other things are rugged looking by being in a sand pile for a summer or two. All the rest of the stuff is there for you to explore. 

We are having a quiet Sunday afternoon.  Sunshine and it is still cool. Thanks for check this out today.

2 comments:

The Furry Gnome said...

That's a really neat set of shelves.

Val Ewing said...

I love that box. I was organizing and arranging my 'toys' yesterday to make a Christmas theme to include them. Brilliant idea for them.

BTW. I adore toys!