Thursday, July 2, 2020

Hot on the Roof.....





I accomplished a lot this morning but he heat sent me back inside. I finished mowing the back yard. I remembered that I needed to put up my steel stakes for the tomato cages. I put in five ot them yesterday and then added ten more this morning.  I collected grass in the bagger of the mower again and I found my way into the middle of my tomato patch.  I mulched with so much grass that no water grass will be growing there any more. I was sure glad to get that done.  It will look better when the heat of the sun wilts it all down.  I did see a small tomato on one of the plants.


I walked out into the middle of the front yard to get a clear shot of the man on the moon. There were no clouds but the moon was hanging out  behind the locust tree.

Thanks for stopping by today.

1 comment:

Laurel Wood said...

Your flower pictures are so pretty! It has been terribly hot here today too. Even my walking of the dog has been brief! Love this moon shot, too.