Monday, July 20, 2020

Monday......


A classic ruffled day lily that has cprouted through my webbed wire that protects the plants from rabbits. It is a smaller lily but puts out many blooms.


Nothing is blooming around it but it is a nice gazing ball. This area is where the vole ate the roots of a lot of plants. My electric box behind that is sticking out in the area.



I call it the rack, the pieces of wood that holds together the set of four drawers. There are some problems that I will have to repair or it can never put back together again.

The chest of drawers is at least a hundred years old or more. The structure looks sound but it is not.  The joints are complicated and loose.  It is all solid walnut.The inside parts are mad us lesser woods.

I got this as the frame and the four drawers sitting on the ground.  I laughed as I did did get the top drawer in place but when I tried to put in the second drawer everything shifted around the whole corer of connections all separated creating gaps from the top corner all the way to the bottom. I can tell this is going to be an engineering challenge.


This is an ever changing  arrangement of different blooms each day. It is a warm day today but not as hot as it was in the past.

Thank you for stopping by today.

2 comments:

Laurel Wood said...

The first daylily is such a nice color. That piece of furniture really will be a challenge. It's been a long time since I've owned furniture that was walnut. The yellow lilies are pretty and bright. Very cheerful. We are having one of our hottest days. John's cataract surgery is at 6 a.m. tomorrow.

Rose said...

I love ruffled daylilies!