Tuesday, July 28, 2020

The Moon.........


I worry about which photos to share today and then I think, "Hey I am giving them the moon!" I have been going out late at night and its been cloudy.  Last night is was right up there and the sky was clear.



Meanwhile back on earth the flowers continue to bloom.

I worked at the old place today cutting back stray unwanted trees.  I ended up filling up a truck load to go dump at the cities branches wagon. I have one more trip and I should get done with the unwanted growth. It isn't so bad when you live there as you trim away at things off and on when you notice them.  I did have a taller tree growing in the large spirea bushes.


They don't always seem to do it but they lead their head back to help drink the liquid. I know I have three hummingbirds but there could be more. I hope to see a ruby throated one.

We are having a ward days but the breeze is helpful.  I hope everyone it well.  Thanks for stopping by today.

6 comments:

The Furry Gnome said...

Wow! Great shot!

Laurel Wood said...

Very pretty shot of the moon! I also like the flowers and the hummingbird.

Rose said...

You should have title this Givin' you the moon....I may steal that line from you the next time I post a moon. I went out and looked last night and it was cloudy.

I think we have the same hibiscus...my pink one is just loaded with blooms every day.

Far Side of Fifty said...

That is a great moon photo!

The Great Ethan Allen said...

WOW! I'm always amazed you can get that close o the moon. Have you seen the Come yet It glows so bright I can't see the tail. I don't know how much longer it will be in the sky, but it would be interesting go see what your camera can do.

Beatrice P. Boyd said...

I agree with the others who have commented, Larry, about that great moon shot! I never seem to be able to get any good ones, but then asmit to not trying too hard or often.