Tuesday, August 18, 2020

Late Day Tuesday....

 

My volunteer morning glories are out early in the morning. They grow among my tomato patch. The seed them selves each year leaving all their small seeds all over the raised garden. I have been pulling some of them early as they appeared to be wild vines.

 

The oxalis was repotted into a large pot and it has filled the container already. My green one is coming back now as the rabbit or rabbits ate them all down.

The once large container of these was chewed down as rabbit food but it now coming back.  I have placed in a high position and the bunny can't reach them.


Our oldest son and his oldest son went to Minnesota for a short visit. The pike is a big one and that makes my son really happy. The grandson got to spend some time wih his three boy cousins from Virginia. Lake Pokegama is in the background.I

The day was a slow one and I seemed to be moving in slow motion.  I made it to the grocery store this afternoon. We have had perfect weather this day, all day.  Thanks for stopping by today.

1 comment:

Far Side of Fifty said...

Like your photo of the fishermen! I bet it was a good trip!
Your Morning Glories are just beautiful!
Hi to Della! Stay safe!
I saw that Iowa finally made the national news with the storm from 10 days ago...they are short on the uptake:(