Monday, August 3, 2020

Monday



One of the humming birds is hyper.  He won't stand still while eating.  I don't know when he rests.


My large yellow lily is still blooming with gusto. I would like to move a part of it but don't want to mess up his groove.


The first image of the zinnia that is now blooming. I can see how it will fill in with blooms and foliage but it sure did take a long time for it to happen.


It is a busy day today as we need to take our friend for her treatments. It is an afternoon appiointmet and we go back after her in after a couple and a half hours. I am slowing learning this new format. Blogger said they will force us to use the new format anyway in a few weeks. So I keep learning the new menus and where they.

I thank you for stopping by today.

2 comments:

Rose said...

Lovely flowers...I don't have a hummingbird feeder, but I still see them.

The Great Ethan Allen said...

The Moons over the last few nights have been fantastic! I never can get my camera to focus or capture the color (Red!) The hummingbird in mid-flight is awesome!