Friday, March 11, 2022

Freezing Friday......


 

Maybe next week it will be all melted.  I was experimenting with my wife's camera and I am not very good at it. 

 


 I shot this from the sun room. It looks like I have a lot of work to do when it gets warm. Today it looks like too much work but I can do it a little at a time.



My wife's camera seems to take good photos but I can't figure it out.  I had a sky full of clouds and I didn't really get a good shot of it.  She has a large lens that I am not ot use to working.


I have been moving slow the past few days.  This is a project I can do sitting down.  It is like playing with building blocks.  It is a scrapper house using leftovers that are still in the box.  The half circle piece looked like a good Hobbit hole. I have Hobbit openings at both ends.


I have loose pieces scattered in a box as well as all over the table.  It makes a perfect place for creative building. Duct tape sometimes work to hold a piece on while the glue dries. The big clamp does some serious holding.  The house seems to be like the building blocks that the boys had when they were  young. I can sit and play for sure.  

Thanks for stopping by this day.

3 comments:

Val Ewing said...

Playing is essential! Love your birdhouse projects.

Today's wind was just plain raw feeling. I was spoiled by some nice days last week.
Looking forward to some nice weather next week too.
Maybe the crocuses will pop up!

Rose said...

It was cold here, too but we only had just a skim of snow.

Far Side of Fifty said...

You are still having fun with the wood projects!! You should get warmer next week...us too and we are looking forward to it!