Sunday, March 20, 2022

Sun and Shine......


 The sky last evening had a subtle sunset.  The neighbors clump birch on the left looks lie a bigger tree than it really is. 



This morning's sun helped make the orbs seen in the photo. It is a clear sky this morning and we have sunshine for the first day of spring.



While looking for signs of spring I found I have a large collection of leaves on my flower beds.  They collected there naturally but I will have to removed them the man force way. 





On the inside the Thanksgiving cactus is blooming more.  I rarely water it but I do turn it to get light scattered on it. 

Have a great day today.  Thanks for stopping by.


From a book by Shari Blue

1 comment:

Far Side of Fifty said...

Soon you will have flower outside! Boy you must be really nice to that Thanksgiving Cactus:)