Saturday, March 26, 2022

Too Old to Blog.....NOT!


 


I got a birthday shirt with my painting printed on it. The Brave New Journey started back when I quit teaching.  I think though the last three years have really been my brave journey.



The morning looked like this and it was below freezing in temperatures.  It really isn't going to warm up much today. We are going to eat out this dinner time.  I am still trying to decide which one I want to go to.  Living in the large city makes it a luxury to pick whatever I want and it is in short driving distance. 

Thanks for stopping by today.

4 comments:

The Furry Gnome said...

You're never too old to blog!

A Brit in Tennessee said...

Wishing you a Happy Birthday Larry, I hope it's been a lovely one.
Love the shirt, so perfect.
Jo

Val Ewing said...

Happy Birthday! Love that shirt!

Far Side of Fifty said...

Oh that is a great shirt! Happy Birthday!