Sunday, March 27, 2022

Sunny Cold Sunday.....


 A cold spring morning can create this kind of sky.  The colors kept changing and I could have taken many different shots.



Another batch of tulips have sprouted up in another location.  I want to see the blooms and leaves on the trees. 



Our spring is late by a week or so.  These mini-daffodils usually are in full bloom by now.  It has been too dry and too cold to encourage them.



We recently found a sugar free chocolate cake mix on sale.  That means there are two kinds out there as the other one was a yellow cake mix.  My wife made it for me yesterday and it is so good.  I put sugar free syrup on it instead of frosting and that does taste good.  I actually had some without syrup this morning with my morning coffee pretending it was a chocolate muffin. 



It will be cold all day today.  We are not planning to get out today.  I had steak at the Outback Steakhouse last night.  It was good with all the grilled vegetables that I ordered with it.  I snuck some of their brown bread in a minimal portion.  It was a great birthday yeserday.   

Thanks for stopping by today.

2 comments:

Val Ewing said...

I'm glad you had a good birthday!

Only the daffy's next to our cottage are poking up. They get the heat from the sun reflected off the house. The yard daffy's are still hiding.
I suspect I'll start seeing some leaves poking up next week.

Have a great day and Happy Happy Birthday!

Far Side of Fifty said...

You had cake good for you! :)