Tuesday, March 15, 2022

Things for the Day.....


 Warmer weather encourages fog.  The sun did finally show after the fog cleared.  We are having a sunny day.



I shoveled snow off my deck a few days ago and here it the last of it.  It is finally gone today with moderately warm temps.



The female house finch is enjoying the feeder by itself.  Her partner showed up a few minutes later.  I did see a cardinal yesterday again for less than twenty seconds. Take a seed and flee and don't come back seems to be the cardinal's behavior.  



My new camera pulls off a shot like this.  I am playing with the new camera and testing its abilities. This shot surprised me and impressed me. 



Mt. Hermon sits at the top edge of Golan.  They actually can ski in Israel when you travel there. Golan sits at the top of Israel on the northeast.  Even though you see cows grazing on the  hills the area is built up with a large population and functioning living area.  Unfortunately the border has its wall to keep Syria from walking in with guns and randomly fire at the population. 



The northerly version of Masada sits in Golan. I have more things that I can share from our box from the Golan Heights.

Camera practice with the gang in the sun room.  I have framed a painting for my wife today and am working on my A-Frame birdhouse.  It is Tuesday and thanks for stopping by today.

3 comments:

The Furry Gnome said...

I'd like to see the end of the snow here!

Rose said...

That is a great shot from your camera. It is fun seeing what comes from your box!

Far Side of Fifty said...

Your snow is all gone!! Good for you!