Tuesday, March 8, 2022

Three Things Tuesday.....


 My iPhone shot of the red visitor.  I buy special seed for it and it really doesn't care to stay.  I am sure some one out there has a great, better feeder than I do.


I am trying to take photos with my wife's camera.  I am not good at it but when you break your own you can't complain. 



Her picture quality is better than mine.  I can see the lens that she has just does a better job.  We are warming up again enough to melt a little more snow.  I think new snow is in the forecast.  Thanks for checking in today.

2 comments:

Val Ewing said...

The photos are great! I'm waiting to see a another bluebird or some of the more spring visitors!

I think we are to get a tiny bit of snow again. Most everything from this weekend has melted.

Far Side of Fifty said...

New snow lucky you! Nice bunch of birds!