Thursday, March 17, 2022

Thursday's Today....


 The morning looked like this before it clouded over for most of the day.  Light showers are good but we need good heavy rains.



A sky view from the night before.  You can see fronts are moving in and I did actually get a shot of the sun from the front of my house. That is rare.



A ruffled male morning dove as the wind disturbs his feathers.  The two of them were down digging in my dirt garden.



They do like to just sit.  I see them do that a lot as if they are resting or just waiting for their next move. 



I am seeing birds going into the house from the one end for sure.  I tore out all the old nests so they are starting from scratch. 

Thanks for stopping by today.

2 comments:

Val Ewing said...

I haven't seen the doves yet, I do love their calls though.

What sort of birds are you hoping will use that beautiful bird house?

It is so pretty!

Rose said...

The doves are beautiful...they always seem so peaceful.