Friday, March 25, 2022

Lilies......in the Vase.


 A great view of Peruvian lilies.  The seem to last longer than a lot of cut flowers.  The colors of all of them are great but this one is one of my favorites. 



It has been a blustery cloudy day.  Large clouds above and strong March winds seems to be the weather report.  It feels cold with the strong winds making 51 degrees into a much colder wind chill.  The day is lighter as the earth keeps tilting.



The first part of my iris order has arrived.  It was great to see it out there but I know that I can't plant them yet as our ground is still pretty cold.  The tulips are popping through though and I think I have one crocus bloom out there. 



It is Friday.  The birds are busy and are making nests as I watch them pick up materials for their nests. Thanks for stopping by today.

2 comments:

Far Side of Fifty said...

Nice to see flowers! It snowed here this morning and a cold wind blew all day. Hope you have a good birthday tomorrow!

Val Ewing said...

I love those flowers! They are beautiful and add much needed color for the month of March. My daffodils next to the house are poking up, but the ones in the yard are always weeks later.

The birds are fun to watch when they are gathering nesting items!