Sunday, March 13, 2022

Sunshine Day.......


 


 The new sock of seed has been out for a few days. The house finches finally discovered the free food. 



I have said this before that the house finches come in pairs. There are at least two sets of them out there. I saw birds bringing in long string to the blue spruce for making a nest.



The nineth birdhouse is done.  I used the child's building block idea to create the design  This is one of the smallest ones that I have made.  I guess I shouldn't have done such a close-up shot of it. 

 

I love my new camera and I am still reading directions.  It is a step up from my other one and there are a lot of bells and whistles on it.  New buttons and different processes for charging are all going to be learned.  I will do it a little at a time.  I took a lot of practice shots just to see how it works. I may share some of the shots even though they are everyday items.

Thanks for checking in.


Page of a book by Shari Blue

3 comments:

Beatrice P. Boyd said...

Looking forward to seing more images taken with your new camera, Larry, if the finches were taken with it, it is already giving you some good results. Yikes, you have made a lot of bird houses!

Val Ewing said...

Please do share your photos and thoughts on your new camera!

Rose said...

House finches are so pretty. Did you take that shot with your new camera?