Monday, January 6, 2020

Monday....


Wow, this was so delicious.  Blueberry pancakes with a bowl full of whipped cream made it a special breakfast.  We took our kids and grand kids out for breakfast. Maxfields is in a suburb north of Chicago.

It didn't come down so easily but it is all boxed up and put down in the basement.  I took the tree apart and put it in a box rather leave it standing.  I will have too many trees down there still standing in my workshop. One less will give me a little more room down there.

I didn't buy a single glass blown ornament this year. I did buy some wooden nutcracker ones for another tree. I didn't make any Christmas sales and I bet they are all done now with that. I think Valentine things are up already.


We received a hanging this year made by my wife's friend.  She likes to work with buttons so created us a tree decorated by them.  We have one that fell off that I didn't get back into place before taking the photo.


It is Monday and I am getting things done.  We didn't get snow and it is a little warmer today. I may have to take a break this afternoon and drink coffee and eat more peanut brittle.  Thanks for stopping by today.

2 comments:

A Brit in Tennessee said...

Well that breakfast looks delicious, I shall have to try that combination :)
Beautiful decorations, ours will be coming down tomorrow sadly.
~Jo

Far Side of Fifty said...

Those pancakes look awesome! I rarely have pancakes so they look extra good. The button tree is very cute! :)