Friday, January 31, 2020

Friday's Beginning.....


We started our day with large snow flakes falling from the sky. It is warming up now and I see snow is melting off the deck. The construction work done on the house last summer caused me to move some birdhouses and as you can see I haven't redistributed them I yet. I did have a wren in the white house when it was next to the deck. I will get it moved back soon so the wren will find it there again.

It looks like I am from the wild west with all my wheels. My brother-in-law was suppose to take some of the old wheels but he still has not done so.  I ended up bringing all of them to the new place.

It would be a grand slippery slide to try to walk down these stairs. We have warmer temps for a couple of day and I will go out and clear off the snow when in gets soggier.




I like the pots that have been pained. I don't have any impressive plants in them but I like have them around outside in the summer.


A day with not plans is strange for us but we are just going to live it that way. If plans crop up we will do them but for now it is a nothing day. Everyone have a good day.  Thanks for stopping by today.




2 comments:

Rose said...

I love the birdhouse tree! But if I had a wren, I would be moving one back for it!

We had a skim of snow this morn early, but was gone before noon.

Far Side of Fifty said...

We hope to be melting here tomorrow! I have a back deck to shovel off....the snow has really piled up there....just like your steps. A nothing day is a good thing sometimes! :)