Monday, September 14, 2020


 The asparagus has over grown in the blue gasing ball location. On a good day I will clear it all out of there. 


The red rose that was moved into the same area is still putting out blooms. Knock out roses are really tough and this one has made some good growth this summer. I babied it with lots of water during the drought. 



I worked at the old place today. The storm caused my yard to be torn up by machines used to carry out the trees that had been cut down. I will need to spen a couple of more days on that job of filling the ruts that they made in the front and back yard. I am having to find spots of soil that I can steal from to carry it to fill in all the holes. What I did today didn't look so good but I did get some grass seeds on it to get it grassed in again. 

 

I had to reconnect a couple of heat vents today. The natural gas company was at the house a week ago and they had to disconnect the heat tubes that were extending into the gallery crawl space. The guy was a nice guy he said they don't do that work once they have disconnected it. I had to go buy some plastic tension straps to hold it all back together. and it is all back together.  Tomorrow I have to meet with the window people to get the two old windows measured for new replacement.  



I was glad that I kept track of the clematis as I could have missed it blooming.  I have a red one that did not bloom. It is a typical warm Iowa day today and it is pleasant. We did turn on our air conditioning this afternoon.  Thanks for all that have stopped by today.

1 comment:

Far Side of Fifty said...

Pretty Clematis! You are staying busy! :)