Tuesday, September 1, 2020

Moon Madness....


 It looks like it is a full moon. We are having clear skies at night and so I can take photos off my front steps. 

A poor showing of my marigolds which came up volunteer. They are short and crowded in there. It has been a strange summer season and now it is September. 



We had a difficult day yesterday with my wife's friend. She keeps battling cancer and we successfully were able to finally get her back into a hospital. We are hoping to get her directed to a nursing home. Getting old is tough but having cancer is more difficult. She needs a lot of care now. 

Thank you for stopping by today.

2 comments:

Laurel Wood said...

I'm sorry to hear about your friend. I pray that she can get into a nursing home where she will receive the help that she needs.
Thanks for sharing these pretty photos. What a nice moon picture.
Hope you two have a restful evening.

The Furry Gnome said...

Great moon shot! Our Marigolds have been blooming prolifically all summer.