Saturday, September 5, 2020

Sunnny Day......Sat.


 


 I was looking around for my small hosta that I wound my hose around. Then I realized that it had matured, grown bigger, and had buds on ready to bloom. I see behind that I have a hosta the blooms out with a stem of bluebell flowers. I have never seen that from that plant before now. 


I have been too busy to water things right.  These marigolds did get watered this morning. The drought is making a lot of things die off early. Our grass is going dormant again. 



I have added some more mission furniture to my collection.  Our friend had this in her apartment and used it tas a plant stand. Shary liked to buy things at thrift stores and I am sure she picked it at one. I will remove the finish and replace the top with a newer materisl 



We are home today taking it easy from a long week. We will have a warm day but tomorrow will be a hot one. I won't mow my yard again this week.  I thank you for checking in today.

2 comments:

Laurel Wood said...

Karen and I were discussing marigolds earlier today. I love your hosta plant. I like the footstool that came from your friend's apartment. I have a few of those from thrift stores that the pets use to look out the window. I hope you will show the changes you make to it. I have rested a lot today. I wish you both a safe and restful weekend.

Far Side of Fifty said...

Nice footstool! It has good lines! :)