Sunday, September 13, 2020

Sunday PM....

 They are having an argument for sure. The aeration guy just drove around them because it was easier. The plugs from the process, which was done in the rain, left muddy plugs all over the yard. My shoes are coated with clay mud globs.
 

The rose hips on the William Baffin rose are large.  I forgot how big the become. I will trim this back a little even though it is a climbing rose. 
 

I had to go out and take this photo yesterday afternoon. It was the first view of the sun in many days. I could feel the heat off of it even though it was partially covered with clouds. It was so strange to feel the heat on my back as I walked away from the mailbox. 
 

Thanks for stopping by today. It seems to be more of a challenge as they keep changing the places of the commands.
 

2 comments:

Laurel Wood said...

I always remember one year my parents had new almost white carpet and had their yard aerated. We had the hardest time keeping our shoes clean and off that carpet! The rose hips are very pretty. Glad you got a peak of the sun and I know the warmth felt good after some cold days.

Far Side of Fifty said...

Interesting about the lawn clods...I wonder what that would do to our lawn...we are sand soil here:)