Wednesday, September 9, 2020

Good Colors......


 




It is raining and it is dull and gray. I know we need the rain and that we are going to get it for many days. The lawn people came today and aerarated the lawn leaving little plugs all over the lawn. They then seed new grass seed it. It almost made a muddy mess. It was sprinkling at the time and I guess they needed to squeeze it in between the huge downpours.


We do need this rain as our rivers are all low. The lake is down also as it sends out water to the Des Moines River. I was up to the old place today and I picked up more branches that fall from the damaged trees. With the windy weather that we have been having it loosens the branches high in the trees.

Thanks for checking in today. I will try to find new subject matter other than flowers and weather.


3 comments:

A Brit in Tennessee said...

What beautiful Zinnias Larry, one flower I have never used in my garden, but plan to rectify that next year :)
No rain for us...
Thank you for sharing your beauty.
~Jo

Laurel Wood said...

These are gorgeous zinnias. It is supposed to rain here tonight.

Far Side of Fifty said...

Flowers and weather are good things! Especially flowers as pretty as yours:)