Saturday, September 19, 2020

Sat....


 My hostas are suffering from the drought. The privet seems not bothered because it is siting right next to the drain pipe from the roof.


 

The yellow rose is blooming again. There are not as many but some is better than nothing. It has a few more buds ready to open.
 


 My other sedum that is covering up one of the utility boxes. The color is the same as the one in the front of the house.


I worked in the garden this morning. I clipped back the asparagus and put them in a sack. I then placed two bags of mulch to help stop some grass that is creeping into the flowers.  I think that I will buy more and keep packing it in to stop the water grass. We did warm up today but I had to wear a coat in the morning.  Thank you for stopping by today.



2 comments:

Laurel Wood said...

I had a lot of rain from the recent storm and now it is much cooler. 51 this a.m. early. I need to deadhead my butterfly bushes. I wish you two a good Sunday.

Beatrice P. Boyd said...

The drought is affecting many of the trees and plants we se on our walks here as well. It's unfortunate that some areas are hit by hurricanes and other areas badly need rainfall. Certainly CA and OR could use either a hurricane of lots of rain now.