Friday, October 15, 2021

Friday's Finds.....


 They are looking good but will look better as time goes on. I trimmed them back in July but the drought was not helpful to keep them growing with that trimming. They are way behind my neighbor's. 



The knock out rose is putting out its last blooms for the season.  Things look a whole lot greener with our last two rains.  We did get a short rain this morning. 



The morning looked like this after our rain. We are windy and cold today.  I started carrying in some of my potted plants from the patio as we have frost warnings west of us.  I will work at getting everything in by Saturday afternoon. 

 

It was a little cloudy but my camera shot through them. I took a few informally balanced shot in a short period of time. 

Thanks for stopping by today.

1 comment:

Far Side of Fifty said...

Your Mums are a very pretty color! We are supposed to have frost Saturday morning.