Saturday, October 9, 2021

Saturday.....


 


 I moved antique milk cans and wagon wheels from the old place to the new.  The goal was to split the items with my brother-in-law once we were all settled in. As time passed his health changed and he has no interest in taking any cans or wheels.  I am at a newer home place having lots of items that are too numerous.



 I set up my feeder for the fall and the sparrows are really liking the free seed.  There are lots of birds grouping for their flight south.  I can feed them on their way. 



 Taking photos of growth and this day lily looked really healthy.  We are still in a drought being ten inches behind in rainfall but these daylilies are doing well with our spotty rains.



 In the area the lilacs starting reblooming and so did this honeysuckle.  The short rains seemed to set up a spring season for the second time. 

Thanks for stopping by today.

1 comment:

Far Side of Fifty said...

You can sell those extra items no problem, up here they sell fast!