Saturday, October 30, 2021

Trick or Treat.....


 The sun actually helped to show the brighter colors that are developing on my neighbor's trees. The front tree is chaning every single day to brighter orange colors..



I was glad to see the neighbor two doors up have this tree planted in his back yard. It is going to grow into a beautiful tree for us all to see. 

I ran out of candy tonight during the trick or treat event.  I had to just shut off all my lights and retreat into the house.  I felt bad but it is hard to estimate as to how much one should buy.  The bags I bought this year actually had larger pieces in it so they didn't go so far.  I did get to make a lot of kids happy with what I had and even got to pet a white dog who was out with his kids.

Thanks for stopping by.


I really like this guy.  He belongs to my neighbor across the street, Vino.

No comments: