Sunday, October 31, 2021

Sunday Aftenoon......


 It will be freezing tonight so these will be flattened in the next few days.  Lots of things are showing the effects of the colder weather.



I brought in the last of the tomatoes this morning. This one looks promising but some probably won't ever turn and ripen.



I moved the ones that were on the patio table inside temporarily on my drawing table.  It is too cold to leave the door open so I dropped them off on the nearest flat surface. I also brought in my rain gauges so they water wouldn't freeze inside them and break them.



When these freeze the next few nights I will be able to dig them.  This is the last bloom of all of the dahlias.  

Thanks for stopping by today.

1 comment:

Far Side of Fifty said...

The Hosta look sad:) My green tomatoes are getting ripe on the windowsill:)