Monday, October 25, 2021

Monday Moments.....


 Clouds are clearing this morning as the sun eventually shines through. Fluffy spots of could are all that are left from this.



The waterseal does a great job but now I have water standing on the deck a lot of the time. I really don't want to walk on it while the puddles are there.  A warmer day may help to evaporated it. 



I need to get inspired to cut down my tomato plants.  They haven't had a good frost yet but I can probably collect a few more tomatoes as I take them down one branch at a time. 



The colder weather is causing these blooms just to hand down, facing the ground.  It is about time for them to stop blooming and feel the snow on their feet. 



I collected some dead heads of these yesterday even though they were very wet.  I will go and get more in a couple of days trying to get samples from all the different varieties.  



It will be interesting if these buds can bloom during the last of the season.  It is warmer in the city so their location next to the house may still bloom. 



It is Monday and I should venture out to do something in the gardens.  I sort of need a heavier coat but I guess I will look funny in a stocking cap.  The clearing of plants is really late this year but I guess I can start and leave piles of them to let the die out instead having the freeze kill them off first. 

Thanks for checking in on this Monday......

2 comments:

The Furry Gnome said...

You still have lots of flowers compared to us!

Far Side of Fifty said...

You still have roses!! Way to go! I bet those buds will bloom! Windy here today:(