Monday, May 4, 2020

Monday's a Go.....






The head is blurred as the goldfinch is working on a sunflower seed.  I took this yesterday and I have yet to see it return to my feeders today. The male bird has really grown out its bright yellow flowers.

The front terrace is doing well but the roses need to start blooming to help brighten things up. They all did survive the winter.
My oxalis bloom toward the light and here you can see them from outside on the deck.


I had to dig this out from my past.  I apparently didn't get it downloaded.
Flowers from the old place. I planted a lot of varieties every year a new one at those gardens. I need to remember to do that this fall with some new and different kind.

We are off to take our friend to the doctor again today.  It is kind of a gray day and rain may be in order.  Thanks for stopping by today.

1 comment:

Far Side of Fifty said...

Your front bed looks good! Those Roses look like they are coming along and will bloom before long! Stay safe! :)