Friday, September 10, 2021

Friday's Finds....


 

The last of the phlox blooms are still pretty but few. Weeds, vines and grasses mix in with the flower. 



It is a nice color but it is a short zinnia plant. I think it is the only plant with multiple blooms 



Houseplants on the patio table get watered from rain whenever it does rain. They do get watered by me because we are still in a drought. 

 

 

I dug them up from the front yard gardens where they were growing haphazardly. I don't know what the former owner was thinking but they were just everywhere among the peonies and were too crowded to grow well. I will find a new place to plant them all together in one or two places.



While my neighbor watered his grass I watered my flowers. They need more watering than I have been doing. I hope they will perk up a little.

We were warm today and will be hotter tomorrow.  Thanks for stopping by today.



2 comments:

Rose said...

I love that first pic especially...

Far Side of Fifty said...

You have lots of Russian Sage to plant someplace!! Nice Fall flowers!