Thursday, September 2, 2021

Thursday's Tidbits......


 I took a lot of photos this morning and this one was in focus.   A lot of the ones I took were not.  I am gong to blame it on the weather and bad light.

 


 

A fresh new bloom was photographed and then I sprayed it with roundup. I know my neighbors get very nervous with these things around so I dutifully take them out as soon as I can. 



I mentioned yesterday that I had to put steel post supports in to get the dahlias to stand again. I haven't tied them yet but maybe this afternoon I can do that.



It takes a long time to build an in ground pool.  they started a week ago on Monday and they are still at it.  I looked out earlier and there were men walking around inside of it. We will know when the thing is done as the the five kids will go crazy in the pool.


 

The hummers keep coming but not when I have my camera ready. It is a hazy day today and cool.  I guess they eat more early morning and then the fight in the evening for spots at the fake blooms.  Thanks for stopping by today.

2 comments:

Laurel Wood said...

Nice to see your blooms and the hummer. Oh yes, your neighbor kids will enjoy fun in the pool.

Far Side of Fifty said...

We are getting rain today also...and we need it! Your neighborhood is in the pool building mode:)