Wednesday, September 29, 2021

Middle of the Week.....


 


 


 


 


 

We are getting the outside ready for the invasion of workers tomorrow. The roofers are coming and everything needs to be moved out of the way.  The hummingbird feeder comes down as well as bird feeders.  It may rain but the crews tend to work through that with the spotty rains that Iowa has right now. 

I am moving slow so I will do things at spurts off and on during the day. I will have to walk the perimeter to be sure I have it all out of the way.  Tarps will be placed on top of roses and plastic pieces are placed everywhere to help them collect the debris from the old roof.  

Thanks for stopping by today. 

1 comment:

Far Side of Fifty said...

Hope the plants survive the roofers! I bet you will be glad to have that done! :)