Saturday, September 4, 2021

Sat. .....

 

I am taking more photos than I can share.  I will just show the ones that are different than the norm.

 


 


 


 

 The drought took out a major part of the vine but new growth is now reviving.  The dead vine will work well for a growing trellis for next year.



We were at the Original Pancake Place for breakfast.  It is fun and has a huge menu. It is fun to find something different each time to go with my one, four inch, pancake with no sugar syrup.  We are cloudy with a very dull light overcast.  It isn't very cheerful.

Thanks for stopping by today.

3 comments:

The Great Ethan Allen said...

Haha! My Hummingbirds are crazy today. I see you have the same idea. I could take tons of pics of them all afternoon.

Far Side of Fifty said...

One pancake hardly seems worth it...hope you had eggs too! :)

Laurel Wood said...

Your photos are so nice. I hope you enjoyed the pancake. Sometimes just going out to eat is a treat, even if we cannot eat what we want. Blessings to you both this day.