Monday, September 27, 2021

Great Colors of Sedum.....


 


 


 

It is a nice sunny day with the afternoon warming up a bit.  We spent the morning downtown Des Moines making a doctors visit for me.  The blending of  old buildings, new buildings and a parking ramp makes finding your way to the office to be difficult.  I found the office but then couldn't find the parking ramp after the visit.  I had to ask for help. The elevator numbers for floor one are lined up with the fourth floor of the ramp. That doesn't make any sense.  

I have new approaches to my meds for my body.  I seem to be not doing as good as I think I am and maybe I will start to feel better with the adjustments to my meds.  My normal may be a better state of being with the new changes.

Thanks for stopping by today.

4 comments:

The Furry Gnome said...

I've adjusted my meds a lot over three years, and things are stable now.

Far Side of Fifty said...

Parking ramps can be so confusing. Hope your med change works for you!

Dolly said...

I love that you shared your Sedum blooms. I have them in various places in my yard, and I do have a variety of color in them. I feel for you having to navigate the medical facility. I am blessed to not have to do that very often. I pray for better days on the new medications. Just take it easy while adjusting !

Beatrice P. Boyd said...

Hope the change in meds helps, Larry. We have also had a similar experience in nit being able to find where we parked the car.