Thursday, September 23, 2021

Thursday...


 


 


 I have not had any hollyhocks for two years when the voles came and ate them. There must have been a stray seed out there as this is a new growth of one.



 I got a new catalogue today that offered me new dahlias to order.  I like them but I think that I have enough of them if I just get them dug this late fall before the snow falls.



A photo that is not of a flower.  This sits in the garage being kept just because of its history.  It was my dad's back from the farm in which we lived  starting back in 1953. The torch handle is still red as if it has not been used. I do remember seeing my dad pump the pressure into the tank of whatever the fuel was that was put into it.  Propane torches did get invented probably in the 1960s. 

Thanks for stopping by today.

No comments: