Thursday, March 11, 2021

Gray and Dull.....

 

Wednesday's cloudy day gave us some great sky views. We didn't get rain from them even thous others around did. 


 

A sure sign that we might have spring is the buds showing on the pussy willow tree. I brought one twig in and should return to the tree and get some progressive shots.

 


 When we moved to our newer home three years ago we had aircraft going over all of the time.  Some time during the next year they must have changed patterns of assigned air space and we became quiet.  Now again we are have some planes going over late at night or early morning.  I don't know if it has to do with the cloud conditions but sometime we have passenger jets go over really close to the houses. We also are seeing National Guard helicopters more often. 

 


We both are living through the aftereffects of the covid shot.  It isn't horrible and yet I have changed plans on using a hand electric sander and will probably look through my newer magazines instead. Since we don't get to go to the bookstore anymore, I signed up for garden magazines and my wife hooked me up Biblical Archaeology Review magazine.  They keep me busy along with my wife's two art magazines. 

My shot sight is more sore this time than the last time but time will heal it all up.  I am hoping that the major effects from last time won't happen this time.  We are cold today again and it is really cloudy overcast with low light. Makes for a dull day.  Thanks for stopping by today.

2 comments:

Laurel Wood said...

Your flower bouquet is cheerful on your cold, cloudy day. I rarely hear airplanes here but I do love hearing a train, hope you both will not have bad side effects from the shot.

Far Side of Fifty said...

Glad your second shot is over! Pretty flowers!