Thursday, March 18, 2021

Sunny and Bright.....


 As I was putting out my glag I noticed we were having sunshine.  I looked over to the front yard garden.  Everything was in bloom today as it was warmed with the sun.


This is the best they have bloomed since I moved here three and a half yeas ago. They had rainfall a couple of days ago and it made them bloom better. 

 


When our friend Shary lived in her retirement apartment she first was in the front side of the building. She had a big tree up against her window and she could see birds everyday in the tree.  When she was allowed to move to a larger apartment in the back of the building she could see out from her third floor down to bird feeders and bushes.  She was so excited that she could drink her morning coffee at that window and see all the birds at the feeders.  She was excited most because of the many cardinals that fed in her back yard.  Having just lost her I think it will be a memory that will come up of her every time I see a red male cardinal. 

Thanks for stopping by the blog today.

2 comments:

Far Side of Fifty said...

You have good memories of your friend to share!

Laurel Wood said...

Precious memory of your and Della’s friend, Shary. I love all the birds, but the Cardinals seem to show up so well in the landscape. Your flowers are so colorful. Looking forward to spring.