Saturday, March 13, 2021

Saturday Stuff......


 I had a beautiful female cardinal on the ledge. I grabbed the camera as quick as I could and this is what I got. Apparently the cardinal had no patience with all the sparrows feeding at the same spot. I hope she found something else to eat somewhere else. 


 Our morning started off like this.  It seems to be a grainy-looking shot of more clouds than sun. We did warm up and the sun has shone once in a while.


My other shot of the mourning dove looks like this. She has lighter colors in this photo.  She has not been by today.


I had to clamp together this table this morning. The tongue and groove joints on the opposite side of the bottom of the table just cam loose.  It acted as if it had never been glued but it had.  I borrowed my wife's Gorilla Glue and filled in the gaps and clamped everything back together.  The glue says to wait two hours but I have waited five hours.  I should be able to take it apart and start sanding it. This shot shows the work space is a well used and disordered one. 


A progress report on this one gibes you and idea as tow what it looks like with the finish all sanded off.  I have some more work to do on this.  I am feeling different pains today from the covid shot. My injection site is not sore anymore but the rib cage on the side hurts.  A survey by the one Iowa station said that 83 percent of the people with the second shot had adverse effects from the shot. I am on day three and I am hoping after I loose an hour of sleep tonight that I will feel better tomorrow. 

Thanks for checking in on my post today.


3 comments:

The Furry Gnome said...

I still feel very impressed with those tables you made.

Laurel Wood said...

I see a lot of colorful cardinals in my walks with the dog. It has been warm today but cloudy here. I hope the gorilla glue does the Trick!

Far Side of Fifty said...

My Dad had pain down his side. I am not so sure the time change will help or put us in a better mood:)