Tuesday, March 9, 2021

Tooosday......


 The  morning clouds were great and a half hour later they were gone. The locust tree has a magical feel as the project into the photo.


 The last of my snow is in the back yard. It probably was snow that was shoveled off of the deck above a month ago.

I am anxious to clear this but I am not strong enough to do it yet.  I will probably see a blanket of snow on it again during this month.  We are going to have a high of 72 degrees F. today. 



 Have a dose of red color in your life.  I  made some more sugar free jello and it looked pretty in the bowl. I did drop fruit into it after I took the photo. I am having a diabetic day today. It doesn't warm me that I will be laying low and dragging for the day but I could tell it before I even started to eat breakfast. 

We are off to get our second shot tomorrow. It will be good to have it done. We still will be careful but the threat will be a lot less. Thanks for stopping by today. 

2 comments:

Laurel Wood said...

Best wishes with the second vaccine.
I am sorry you have felt bad with your diabetes today.
Happy you have had such warm temps today. I know that is a pleasant surprise.
I did update my blog yesterday.

Far Side of Fifty said...

Pretty bowl of jello! Hope you feel better soon:)