Monday, March 15, 2021

Monday's Moments......


 The morning was cold with a little bit of snow on the ground. The living room seemed colder than usual so it was time to flip on the fireplace. 

I don't think this is an inch of snow but I am glad that it is just that much. We were predicted to have a lot more than this.  My cousins in Wyoming are suffering with all the snow they received. One of them and her husband raise angus cattle and here husband was out checking on the calves. 


The cardinal did not stick around long enough for me to click on the camera this morning. I did get this house finch couple hanging around together at the feeder. 


I found a new identification name for the large plant in one of my old gardening magazines. I call it a peperomia plant as it was what was used back in the 80s in terrariums. I bought this one a few years ago from Walmart and it just keeps growing.  The magazine said that they are also called a baby rubber plant.  I am assuming baby refers to the smaller leaf in comparison to a large rubber tree plant. 


Thanks you for stopping by today. Have a good day.

2 comments:

Far Side of Fifty said...

Your plants are doing good! What a pretty fireplace!

Laurel Wood said...

I would love a fireplace. Your plants are looking good and I love the birds,