Wednesday, March 17, 2021

Middle of the Week....



 


We lost my wife's long time friend yesterday. She had fought the battle with ever invading cancers and yesterday afternoon she was freed from it all.  We were at the funeral home this morning making arrangements and finishing off the things that need to be done for our friend. Shary was 76 years old. She was such a creative free spirit. I will share some things she made in the future blogs. We were her family when she had none and we did what we could for her these last few years to keep her going. It is hard to have to bury your own friend. 

Thanks for stopping by today. 



3 comments:

Laurel Wood said...

I am so very sorry. You both have been such faithful and loving friends to Shari. I offer my deepest sympathy.

Far Side of Fifty said...

My sympathy to you both, you were such good friends to her. :)

The Furry Gnome said...

Boy, your plants are coming up a lot faster than ours!